We collect your information when you decide to interact with us. This could include interaction online or in person, We also look at how customers and prospective customers use our website so that we can offer the best possible service.
How we collect
We collect your information when you decide to interact with us. This could include interaction online or in person, or when you sign up to receive emails from us. We also look at how customers and prospective customers use our website so that we can offer the best possible service. We collect information primarily in person, online via Our Website, other partner Website, though the post, voicemail messages, email, messaging systems, interaction through social media, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when You report other information to Us.
We are committed to ensuring that Your information is secure. In order to protect the privacy of Your Information We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information We collect both off and online.
We may make contact with You and collect data in person, by post, fax, email, SMS, Instant messaging or other online telecommunication, or social media system, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when You report or feedback other information to Us
What we collect
Personal Data including:
- Title/rank, name, number, occupation, organisation, position;
- Contact information including but not limited to: email address, postal addresses, phone numbers;
- Demographic information including: Physical location, digital IP address;
- Product size information and related anthropometric data;
- Personal preferences and interests; and
- Other information relevant to surveys and/or offers.
We may measure your head or hand (at a specific position) to equate that to “hat” or “glove” size, as opposed to biometric “head” size, we may also maintain related anthropometric and/or craniometry shape information. Such information is not used for the purpose for identification, but for fitting of headwear or other body wear, and is therefore considered outside of special category data requirements of GDPR for biometrics (when used for ID purposes).
We will maintain and process Your Financial Information in compliance with PCI DSS requirements. Financial information is processed online via PayPal. We do not hold your online Financial Data.
Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, and browser information; Information about your visit to the site including traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on Your computer's hard drive. Once You agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets You know when You visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to You as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to Your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about Your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. And other cookies may be used in for Your account interaction to our Website. This helps Us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and account management. Overall, cookies help Us provide You with a better website, by enabling Us to monitor which pages You find useful and which You do not. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser setting to decline cookies if You prefer. If you decline cookies it may prevent You from taking full advantage of Our website.
Why we process
We require this information to understand Your needs and provide You with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- To improve Our products and services;
- To send promotional emails and newsletters about new products, special offers or other information which We think You may find interesting using the email address which You have provided;
- To customise Our Site according to Your interests;
- To supply to Our suppliers and subcontractors and Business Partners to provide delivery or transmission of services or goods, processing of Your orders and queries, and the upkeep of Our Site;
- To conduct market research, including statistical analysis of user behaviour; and
- In order to enable Us to comply with any requirements imposed on Us by law.
The Following Lawful basis will apply under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for Processing of Data, within the European Economic Area (EEA) UK Supervisory Authority.
(a) Consent: You have given clear consent (either online or physically) to process Your data. You may have shown an interest in our services/products/industry and consented for us to contact you for future marketing, ordering processing, or other communication purposes of legitimate interest (either via email and/or other communications method); and/or
(b) Contract: We are processing data that is necessary for a processing of a contract (eg sale of goods/services) whether the contract is completed or not (and is therefore just an order request) and specific steps for order processing are needed before, during or after (eg for repeat orders) entering into a contract; and
(c) Legal obligation: We are processing as necessary to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations) e.g. Administration of our site or business, data records retention
Data retention period
We will retain Your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes We collected it for. Different retention periods apply for different types of data. Our data retention period, is a minimum for our fiscal and legal requirements. Typically this is six years from the end of the financial year in question. Given the lifetime of some goods may last for many years, repeat orders or servicing goods throughout goods lifetime and requests for fitting, we may maintain data until legally required to dispose of it.
Disclosure of Data to Other Parties
We may have to share Your data with the parties which include:
- Outsourcing or Service providers who provide: Order fulfilment, transportation, Information Technology, Information Security and administration services.
- Professional advisers including but not limited to lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other Legal authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
- Third parties to whom We sell, transfer, or merge parts of Our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom We transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
Information Requests & Rights
You have a right to request of personal data that we hold. We will normally respond within 1 month. We can refuse or charge for requests that are manifestly unfounded or excessive. If We refuse a request, We will tell You why and You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority and to a judicial remedy.
If You have signed up for an online account with Us, or in person. You may also wish to consent to receive marketing from Us, You may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you can unsubscribe either at the foot of the email or contact us at email@example.com
If You believe that any information We are holding on You is inaccurate or incomplete, please write to or email Us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org so that it may be corrected.