We are committed to ensuring that Your information is secure. In order to protect the privacy of Your Information We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information We collect both off and online.
We will maintain and process Your Financial Information in compliance with PCI DSS requirements.
We may collect the following information:
- Title, Rank, name, number, occupation, organisation, position;
- Contact information including but not limited to: email address, postal addresses, phone numbers;
- Demographic information including but not limited to: Physical location, digital IP address;
- Personal preferences and interests;
- Online browsing data and cookies;
- Anthropometric data; and
- Other information relevant to surveys and/or offers.
We require this information to understand Your needs and provide You with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- To improve Our products and services;
- To send promotional emails and newsletters about new products, special offers or other information which We think You may find interesting using the email address which You have provided;
- To customise Our Site according to Your interests;
- To supply to Our suppliers and subcontractors and Business Partners to provide delivery or transmission of services or goods, processing of Your orders and queries, and the upkeep of Our Site;
- To conduct market research, including statistical analysis of user behaviour; and
- In order to enable Us to comply with any requirements imposed on Us by law.
We may contact You in person, by post, email, SMS, IM, phone, fax, mail or other online telecommunication, or social media system.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of Your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever You are asked to fill in a form on Our Website, look for the box that You can click to indicate that You do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If You have previously agreed to Us using Your personal information for direct marketing purposes, You may change Your mind at any time by emailing Us at: email@example.com.
We will not sell Your personal information to third parties unless We have Your permission.
You may request details of personal information which We hold about You under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If You would like a copy of the information held on You please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If You believe that any information We are holding on You is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email Us as soon as possible, at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.